To celebrate the New Year I wanted to make a round up of my favorite projects so far on the blog!
Top 5 Projects of 2013:
In no particular order:
- Re-Fashioned Tank Top
- Paper Cut Pop Art
- Comfy Camera Strap
- Portal Lemon-ade Display
- Pin Cushion Thimble Necklace
Looking back on this year I am very happy with my progress. I feel like I have came into my own more as an adult. I finished my first semester at college. I have worked my butt off and saved up enough to finally get my own (sort of) place. (Which I hopefully sign the lease to on Saturday and start moving in.) I finally started this blog, have managed to keep up with it these last 4 months, met some interesting people, and it has given me a wonderful creative outlet as well as become a hobby I truly enjoy.
I am so excited to see what there is to come in the new year and I have some plans that I hope come to fruition, some goals I hope to achieve, and some resolutions I hope to keep up with.
My New Years Resolutions are as follows:
- Finish a project off of my shelf of unfinished projects once every two months. (Clearly I aimed too high last year)
- Drink more water. (Seems simple enough right? I am a real soda-junkie)
- Re-open Cwafty Creations and keep it open!
- Manage Time better/Procrastinate less
- Draw or Doodle everyday
How about you guys? What changes are you trying to make this year?
Til Next Time,