Thursday, February 27, 2014

Photography 1 Portfolio

I know my blog has still been sort of silent except for Tuesday posts, but I am making that change this week!

Today I thought I would share my best photos overall with you from my Photography 1 class.

The Marble, Watercolor on Photo paper
It was a black and white class but I did get to alter a few photos, this is one of my absolute favorites.



Dramatic Lighting Assignment



Coffee Dyed Photo Paper


Architecture Assignment (Statues count right?)



Reflection Assignment



Portrait Assignment
I cannot wait to get back to college in August. I miss learning new stuff and I still have an elective or two I need to fill which means more interesting art classes!

Also in the month of March I plan on participating in an Art Challenge from Clover and Dot, you can read about it more here. I haven't been keeping up with my art journal like I want to so I'm hoping maybe doing 5-10 minute works of art a day will get me back into the habit. I plan on sharing my work here at the blog and also on my Facebook, and I'd love to see any work you do as well!


I hope you enjoy the pictures, as always I'd love to hear any opinion so let me know in the comments below what you think!


Til Next Time,



No comments:

Post a Comment