Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nature Photos

Since I've been trying to get better at photography, so the pictures on this blog will be better, I've been practicing a lot. One of my favorite things to do is just go outside and shoot what I find, or wait til I see something out a window that grabs my attention and I grab my camera.




I've been letting my best shots accumulate and I decided to do a photo dump when I went on an hour long walk yesterday and decided I had enough to warrant a post.

 







I hope you guys enjoyed my pictures! I really love animals and I can't help but take pictures of pretty much every one I see. Wait til the day I dump all my pictures of random cats I meet.

 Oh! Apartment shopping around is going well and I have my office part way packed! I am moving right along, and I have a tutorial ready for next Tuesday. It has to do with one of my favorite video games series' and its a great decoration for my new place.

Til Next Time,

RaCh

2 comments:

  1. Your photos look awesome! I love the dragon fly and turtle, you must have had your camera ready because those could have been easy moments to miss. Good luck with apartment hunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I was really lucky that both of those little guys were around when I was outside snapping final pictures for some of my tutorials. And thanks, I need it! Apartments are so expensive here.

      Delete