Saturday, February 13, 2016

Style Saturday: The Cat's Meow

Hey everyone! I know I haven't done a style shoot in almost exactly a year... But I promise, a lot more will be forth coming.
Last weekend the weather was surprisingly nice and a couple of friends and I went downtown to explore, this is what I wore! I got waaaaay too many looks and a lot of compliments on this outfit.

I don't usually paint my nails (too used to working in food service) but I went all out this time. I used a two step polish by Revlon called Moon Candy in Satellite. Too cute. Plus I matched the rocks!

 This jacket might be my best thrift store score yet. A custom made ('cept not for me) genuine leather jacket in my absolute favorite color, retails for $300+. I snagged it for $40, or should I say my mom snagged it because I was flat broke at the time. Thanks, Mom.

Top: Thrifted (American Eagle) // Jacket: Thrifted (Leather Cult) // Shorts: Thrifted
 Tights: N/A // Boots: Converse

A close up shot of my initial necklace: handmade by me for my first Metals 1 project. Hand-sawed, stamped and riveted! I can't wait to share all of my projects with you all, and hopefully some tutorials utilizing skills I learned in the class.

Check out more of my outfits here:


Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment