Saturday, February 14, 2015

Style Saturday: All (Black and) Red Everything

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Since this style Saturday falls on the big day I thought I'd pay a little homage to the color of love, red...and black. I really really like black.

Check out the rest of the shoot below!

This top hat was a random gift from my friend Miranda (she has a thing for giving me little hats, which I love.) I didn't wear it throughout the day, but I knew it had to be a part of the shoot. It makes me feel like a magician or a circus performer.


 

Dress: Pine (Ross) // Tights: Target (Both pairs) // Hat: Gifted
Shoes: Converse

When I pick a theme I stick to it hardcore. I wore two pairs of tights to achieve this look; a plain black pair on the bottom with a red lacy/paisley pair on top.

Check out more of my outfits here:


Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment