Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cwafty Fails: No Tutorial Tuesday

In spite of the fact that I managed to turn around last week's technopocalypse, this week I had a craft-tastophe and did not have the time or energy to bounce back.

To apologize, I give you this picture of the Marble.
Basically, I had an idea. A wonderful idea for some colorful Pop Art that I could visualize perfectly in my mind! I started right away and everything seemed to be going well; I got some great pictures, my lighting was nice, and the individual parts of the project looked awesome! When it was all finished though...it was rough, lets call it rough. There was no way I was going to put that crappy thing on my blog, not when I'm finally making steps in the right direction.

I hope you will forgive me for missing this week and understand my desire for quality v. quantity. I am going to try to redo it and maybe post it for next week. Who knows, it's my birthday this weekend and I have the next two days off so maybe I'll even finish two tutorials and do a double next week to make it up to you!

Til Next Time,

RaCh

No comments:

Post a Comment