Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sweet Treat Tote @ Dream A Little Bigger

Guess what?!?!
Its my first day posting over at DALB. Is that news to you? If so, check out my post about it here!

Summer is just not my season, but can you guess what my favorite thing about it is?

Thats right! Popsicles and Ice Cream! Mmmmmm I may need to go grab a bomb pop, I have been surrounded by popsicle shapes and talking about ice cream for too long now!
This project was a little bumpy, but in the end I'm very proud of my first professional post.


If you want to learn how to make your own Sweet Treat Tote, check it out over a Dream A Little Bigger.

Til Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D For sure! I am exhausted from how exciting this whole month has been already, but wouldn't change a thing

      Delete