|Traditional visit to the local cafe for first day of school! Normally I don't indulge this much.|
Read all the updates below!
1. I started school last Tuesday. It's my second year at my local community college in the transfer program. Basically I'm getting lots of gen. ed courses done and taking advantage of a few electives (hey, they're required!) It was a close call getting back for this semester (paperwork urgh.) I'm ecstatic to be back though and wanted to let you know the blog may get a little bit more "student-y." Maybe some college lifestyle posts, definitely some style stuff, and lots of photo shoots from my downtown campus.
2. On the Wednesday after that, I got into a car accident. Now before you freak out, I'm fine and so was the driver of the car I was in and the person that we hit. Not a scratch on any of us. The car though, that poor Baby (the car's legitimate name) is K.O.'d. The car had a really long front end and that's probably what saved us from any damage, our air bags didn't deploy or anything. I was a little bit shaken since it was the first collision I've ever been in but my friend who was driving was absolutely devastated. It was his first collision as well (he's an exceptional driver) and he was a bit of a mess, so I've been helping him get through that and trying to keep his spirits up. That's why I ended up taking the rest of last week off, even though I had posts ready to go, I was too emotionally, mentally and physically invested in other things. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you can understand.
Now that we're past the bad news, lets get onto some of the updates I've been neglecting.
4. I am currently working on a project for a kit for Darby Smart! How exciting! Unfortunately I already did one project for them, but it's unfinished because the supply I picked did not work as advertised. Back to the drawing board for now!
5. I'm on Instagram now! Whoo! I just stepped into the modern era technology wise and got my first smart phone, so I'm now obsessed with getting everything about it customized and downloading all the necessary apps and unnecessary ones too. Anyway, follow me @cwaftyrach here.
6. In all the after-crash aftermath I missed my birthday! Well, my blog's birthday, August 22nd. Guys, I'm one year old!! I will have more on this later, because I totally plan on doing a belated birthday post, but I wanted to mention it.
I think that's everything for now. Posting will resume tomorrow. I love you all, thanks for one great year and many more to come!!
Til Next Time!