Thursday, January 1, 2015

Venture Visits #2: Katie from Punk Projects

Last month we saw Venture's visit with Carly and Silkworm from Zauberbear, Venture got to visit New York and go on a roadtrip! Carly was the first host and decided to make Venture a little souvenir of their time together, she started a tradition I hope the rest of the hosts will continue! 

This month I'm sharing Kate's visit from Venture. Katie blogs over at Punk Projects and lives in my old home state Texas! Read below to find out what shenanigans Venture got into in the lone star state.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venture arrived at my house Mid September with the cutest little acorn necklace that his last host had made for him. He arrived just in time to join us on a camping trip we decided to take out to Palo Duro Canyon in the Texas Panhandle.

It’s a gorgeous state park (the 2nd largest canyon in America) and one of my favorite places to take photos. We camped in the “Cactus” camping area and Venture and I had fun hiking and biking around the canyon, instagramming photos and drinking tea.


I went on to Colorado for a week, but I sent Venture home with my parents until I got back from CO because I would have hated to lose him in the airport. We had a fantastic time camping and when I got home I made him a little cup of tea to hold and sent him off to his next adventure!

Venture now has 3 locations under his beard! (He hasn't been anywhere I haven't been though, so I don't have an wanderjealousy yet) He's getting to see some lovely places and hang out with some great people. You could be next!

Check out the first part of this series here, and if you are interested in hosting Venture read about it here and comment below or email me to participate!

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment