Simple Leather Headband
Watercolor Marbles Notebook
Giraffe Head Accessory Organizer
Read more below to find out all the other mischief I got up to so far this year!
- Venture Visits had it's second installment this month, he visited my friend Katie from Punk Projects in Texas! Read about that adventure here!
- I joined the 2015 Craft-A-Month challenge and you should too, even if you missed this month it's alright to start late!
- I've got the new design for the blog planned out, and am going to start implementing it next month. I've set a "blog tidy up goal" for each month in my blog planner! So everything is going to get updated and streamlined this year (hopefully)
- I started a new outfit/fashion series that comes out every other Saturday! You can find the first installment of Style Saturday here. Fun Fact: It was really, really cold.
- I've possibly got something in the works with Darby Smart. I'll give you guys an update as soon as I know more!
- The shop got some new stock, find them here! These pillows are super soft, fluffy, and cute!
- My favorite Christmas present I received was a travel kit of watercolors from my sister. I've been painting up a storm, check out my work here!
- I am at my second convention selling my crafts today: Charlotte Mini-Con! I have never been to Charlotte but I probably won't have time to explore much. It's just a one day event and it's a 3.5 hour drive from my house. I do hope to post some pictures and talk about the Con on Thursday though!
- I started my second semester back at college earlier this month. I'm currently taking Theatre Appreciation, Intro to Computers, 2-D Design, and 3-D design. The upside is 2-D and 3-D design, the downside is I have class 5 days a week.
Til Next Time!